JF-1A-HP In Line High Pressure Conductivity Sensor D2624
The JF-1A-HP High Pressure In Line Conductivity Sensor is ideal for In Line Conductivity Measurement applications with line pressure above 16 bar. Provides real time measurement of Conductivity for in process applications. ATEX certified for pressures up to 100 Bar. Built with a customized flange mount for easy installation into existing pipe structures and flanges. ASTM D2624 Listed, IP 274. Custom Measurement Ranges from the 0-1,000 pS/m, 0-2,000 pS/m, up to 0-40,000 uS/m.
High Pressure In Line Real Time Conductivity Measurement
The D-2 Incorporated In Line Conductivity Sensors are the only “ASTM” approved in-line sensor, where the active sensor is immersed directly in the product flow being measured. Competitive systems claim to make in-line readings, where in fact the product is diverted to a sample chamber, the flow is then is stopped, held while the fuel relaxes, then measured, so what our competitors offer is essentially automated spot sampling. Our sensor takes a new reading every second and it is a true integrated value of the fuel conductivity in real time.
Application Note – AC Measurement Capability
Video of the (non High Pressure) JF-1A Version
Real Time Direct Conductivity Control
This image shows the JF-1A (standard non high pressure version) sitting in the product line, outputting real time data to control the SDA Injection Pump Controller.
Real Time Fuel Certification
The JF-1A in this photo is directly outputting the data to the site DCS system via the 4/20 ma output. This data can be used to certify the Fuel meets ASTM D1655 standards for ASTM D2624. You can print the conductivity value on the bill of lading.
The JF-1A-HH Handheld was developed from the same measurement technology as the JF-1A-HP in Line Sensor. The JF-1A-HH is also ASTM D2624 Listed. Using the handheld sensor, you can field calibrate the JF-1A-HP In Line Sensor, and as the handheld is field calibrate-able as well, you never have to send your equipment back to D-2 Inc after purchase for calibration.
Advantages of the Real-Cond In-Line Sensors:
- ASTM Listed in D2624 “Standard Test Methods for Electrical Conductivity of Aviation and Distillate Fuels”
- Patented AC Measurement technology allows the only real time, direct measurement of conductivity in the world.
- True two wire device (4-20 mA), directly interfaces with site DCS, PLC or local readout/ alarm.
- Durable easy to maintain design. Built with 316 SS for long-term use. Only maintenance required is the annual calibration.
- Highest precision of any instrument available for test method ASTM D2624. Fully automated direct measurement in the product line every two seconds can’t be matched by any other in line conductivity sensor.
- ATEX Certified for use in Hazardous Zone Environments.
- JF-1A-HP High Pressure Sensor is ATEX Certified for use up to 100 Bar.
- Provides real time conductivity values into Static Dissipative Additive (Conductivity Improver) Injection Systems to control rate of additive in injection and to certify fuel meets conductivity specifications. Eliminating any issues with under or over injection of additive.
- Eliminates the need for hand sampling fuel for conductivity measurement. Direct in line measurement automates the process. Automation eliminates human interaction thus increasing precision and eliminating operating costs.
- Sensor’s can be customized to site specifications. Custom length shafts, various measurement ranges, and flange adapters are available.
ASTM D2624 Listed. ASTM D1655, ASTM D975, DEFSTAN 91-91, IP-274.
CRN, ATEX Certified.